Here’s a nice new pizza recipe by _stephanie_natalie_ for you:
Ingredients for 2 pizzas:
- 300g Pizza flour
- 21g yeast
- 150ml lukewarm water
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- some Garlic salt
- 10 Tbs tomato passata (possibly some more)
- 1 can Fish4Ever wild salmon
- 200 g cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano and basil to taste.
- rocket (if you like it)
- Mix the yeast and lukewarm water with the sugar and let sit covered for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix other ingredients in a bowl and add the yeast mixture. Knead to a smooth dough and let rest for 1-2 hours in a warm spot.
- Create 2 round pizzas and top with tomato passata. Season to taste. Add salmon, sprinkle cheese and season again.
- Preheat the oven to 250 C and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Add rocket if you like it.