Here a really delicious recipe for lunch or dinner.
Thanks @danielakoegler for this amazing recipe with our Fish4Ever Tuna.
Time: 50 min
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 tin Fish4Ever Tuna
- Sesame oil
- 1 Avocado
- Herbs as desired
- 1 egg
- Chilli Strings
- Add pumpkin to the stove at 180 degrees. After 40 mins, when it is soft, remove.
- Halve avocado.
- Fill avocado and pumpkin with tuna.
- Fry the cabbage with some sesame oil and then add the avocado and pumpkin.
- Add fresh herbs and sprouts as you like.
- Use boiled egg and capers and chilli strings for decoration.
- Enjoy! 🙂