Here you will find the recipe for a delicious Italian pizza with the Fish4Ever Tuna! Thanks @_stephanie_natalie_for developing this amazing recipe and sharing it with us.
Grab your apron and start cooking this incredible recipe!
Amazing taste and perfect for lunch or dinner with friends or family.
Time: 90 min
Ingredients for dough:
- 300 g pizza flour
- 21 g fresh yeast
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- some garlic salt
- 1 can sieved tomatoes
- 1 tin Fish4Ever tuna
- 200 g cheese
- Stir the yeast in lukewarm water with a pinch of sugar and leave covered for about 10 minutes.
- While mixing the other ingredients for the dough in a bowl and then add the yeast mixture.
- Knead into a smooth dough and then leave to rest covered in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- Roll out two round pizzas and sprinkle with chopped tomatoes. Season the pizzas and add tuna on top.
- Give cheese over it and season it a bit again.
- Then bake in preheated oven at 250 degrees for about 15 minutes.