Are you looking for a delicious and special recipe? Try the Tuna Bake recipe by live.love.balance using our Fish4Ever Tuna in spring water. Grab your apron and start cooking this incredible recipe!
Amazing taste and perfect for lunch or dinner with friends or family.
Time: 45 min
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pinch chilli
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 250g dried lentil pasta
- 2 x Fish4Ever 180g tins tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 x handful grated cheddar cheese
- Heat butter in a large saucepan and add onion, garlic and chilli. Fry on medium heat for 5-10 min or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Turn up the heat to high and add the tomatoes and basil. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 degrees. Then place a pan of salted water on to boil and add pasta. Cook according to the packet instructions, draining just before it’s done – it will finish cooking in the oven.
- Stir tuna and pasta into the tomato sauce, then season with salt and add pepper. When the pasta is ready, drain and stir into the sauce.
- Pour sauce into an oven proof dish (with a lid). Sprinkle over grated cheese and add lid.
- Place into the oven and add cook for 15-20 min, or until golden + bubbling. Serve with leafy greens or a salad.
- Enjoy! 🙂