Here you will find the recipe for a delicious Italian pizza with the Fish4Ever Tuna! Thanks @lilly_marilly for developing this amazing recipe and sharing it with us.
Time: 90 min
Ingredients for dough:
- Wholemeal spelled semolina
- Wholemeal spelled flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp xucker light
- Pack of dry yeast
- 230 ml lukewarm water
- 1 tin Fish4Ever tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 small tin corn
- 1 red pepper
- 100 ml sieved tomatoes
- In a bowl, dissolve the dried yeast in lukewarm water. Now add all remaining ingredients and knead well with your hands.
- Now cover the bowl with a towel, put in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- When the dough has doubled, knead again well, if necessary, add some flour and spread on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Season the tomato sauce with salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder and spread on the dough.
- Drain the tuna and put on the dough.
- Finally, the corn the chopped pepper comes on it.
- Now, put the pizza for 15 min in the oven.
- As desired, put some fresh ingredients on top such as cherry tomatoes or basil.