“My take on the classic guacamole is super nutritious and tasty as it contains these delicious tinned sardines. They add extra flavour, protein and omega-3 oils to this dish. Using whole sardines with bone and skin also increases the intake of calcium. Perfect with crackers as a snack or serve as a party canapé” (Minna Wood).
Thanks @minna.wood for this amazing recipe with our Fish4Ever Sardines.
Time: 15 min
- 2 Fish4Ever Sardines in olive oil and lemon juice, broken into small pieces and bones mashed with the flesh
- 1/2 large avocado, partly cut into small pieces and partly mashed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped finely
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime, to taste
- Organico extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, taste and add more lime juice or salt if needed.
- Enjoy! 🙂