Here is a really delicious and creative recipe @lilly_marilly: Stuffed Sweet Peppers with Sardines. Thanks a lot for this great idea 🙂
Time: 40 min
- 1 Tin Fish4Ever Sardines in organic olive oil and lemon
- 2 Sweet yellow peppers
- 40 g Oats
- 100 g Ricotta
- 2 Small carottes
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Basil
- Wash the two sweet peppers, remove the stalk and remove the seeds.
- Cook the peppers in salted water for about 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- For filling drain the sardines.
- Chop the carrots, then add the sardines, oats, ricotta, basil leaves and spices and stir well.
- Fill the peppers with the sardines mixture and place in a casserole dish.
- The stuffed peppers now come in the oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- For the tomato sauce boil in the sauce pan the sieved tomatoes, season and serve to the finished peppers.
- Enjoy 🙂