If you plan an easy snack in between or a light dinner, this recipe might be perfect for you. Thanks to Bella for this amazing recipe with our Fish4Ever Tuna.
Time: 20 min
- 1 tin Fish4Ever tuna in spring water
- 1/2 Green salad
- 5-6 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red onion (fine rings or finely chopped)
- 1 Pretzel chopped into small pieces
- 1 Chopped yellow sweet pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Feta cheese
- Wash the salad and chop it.
- Season with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Chop up the tuna and stir it with tomatoes and onions. Season it with some salt and fish spice.
- Fry the Pretzel Croutons in a pan without oil and put afterwards on the salad.
- Then put the finely chopped sweet pepper and the feta cheese on the salad.
- Enjoy! 🙂