If you plan a light dinner, this recipe might be perfect for you. Thanks to Bella for this amazing recipe with our Fish4Ever Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon.
Time: 30 min
- 1 tin Fish4Ever Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
- 100 ml Cream
- 1 package Salmon-Cream-Cheese
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Spring onion
- 1 Glove of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan
- Chilli flakes
- Spices as desired
- Drain the Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon well and put in a hot pan with chopped garlic and a tablespoon of butter.
- Then, add the cherry tomatoes and the spring onions. Saute briefly.
- Add the cooked pasta and season with salt, pepper and other spices as desired.
- Add the cream, 150 ml pasta water and one package of salmon-cream-cheese.
- Season with some Parmesan cheese, some chilli flakes, basil and a bit of lemon squeeze.
- Enjoy! 🙂