Are you in hurry? Little time and still hungry? Then the following recipe could be the right one for you. Thanks @danielakoegler for this inspiration!
Amazing taste and perfect for a light breakfast or a snack in between.
Time: 10 min
- 1 tin Fish4Ever Wild Pacific Pink Salmon
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Egg
- Goji Berries
- Slice an avocado.
- Drain the salmon well and place it with the sliced avocado on a plate.
- Cook an egg until it’s soft boiled.
- Place everything on a plate and top it with some parsley and goji berries.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Enjoy! 🙂