Here is great recipe when you come home from work, university or school and you want to have a delicious dinner, but don’t want to invest too much time. Let’s try these oven baked potatoes and sweet potatoes with tuna fishcakes from the lovely @myfit_meals.
Time: 20-30 min
- 1 Tin Fish4Ever Tuna in spring water
- 1 Egg White
- 300g Potatoes
- 300g Sweet potatoes
- Curry powder
- Drain the tuna well and mince with a fork. Then, add the egg white and some salt and pepper.
- Bake it in the oven for 25-30 min (200°C).
- Slice the potatoes and sweet potatoes and season with curry powder and some salt. Put in the oven for 35-45 min (200°C).
- Serve everything on a plate.
- Enjoy! 🙂