Here you will find the recipe for a delicious Italian pizza with the Fish4Ever Tuna! Thanks @_stephanie_natalie_for developing this amazing recipe and sharing it with us.
Grab your apron and start cooking this incredible recipe!
Amazing taste and perfect for lunch or dinner with friends or family.
Time: 90 min
Ingredients for dough:
- 300 g pizza flour
- 21 g fresh yeast
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 150 g Creme Fraiche / Légére
- 200 g Tuna
- 200 g Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano
- For the dough, put the flour in a bowl. Press a hollow into the flour and there
crumble in the yeast and add the lukewarm water and a pinch of sugar and
stir gently. Then add salt and olive oil. Also add some garlic salt.
- Knead the dough well until it does not stick to the hands anymore. Cover the dough and put it in a warm place for about 1 1/2 hours.
- The dough should then have grown to about twice the amount.
- Cut the dough in half and roll it out with a rolling pin into two round pizzas.
- Place pizzas on a separate baking tray with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Add 75 g crème fraiche and 100 g tuna each on the pizzas.
- Sprinkle half of the grated mozzarella on the pizzas and season with salt, pepper and some Italian herbs.
- The pizzas will need about 10 – 12 minutes.