Salad Bowl with Sweet Potato and Fruits
- 1 Sweet Potato, in cubes
- 50g Raspberries
- 50g Blueberries
- Possibly a handful of blackberries
- 1 can of tuna (or chicken)
- Pine nuts
- lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- Cider vinegar
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into cubes. Roast in a pan with a little oil for about 15 minutes until they are soft.
- Rinse the salad and marinate in lemon juice, cider vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and put into the bowl.
- Add the sweet potato and the fruits as well as the pine nut. Cut some cucumber and tomato and add, too.
- Add the can of tuna and sprinkle some lemon juice on top.