By Ramona of instagram.com/ramona_storiedicucina
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 egg
- 4/5 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- Some minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 grated lemon zest
- Olive oil
- Drain 2 tuna cans and cut up the tuna into small pieces.
- Combine 1 whole egg, 4/5 tablespoons of bread crumbs, a little minced parsley, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 grated lemon zest
- add salt and pepper, and add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, work the dough well with your hands.
- Form four burgers and pass them in breadcrumbs, pressing them together to make them stick well
- If you have enough time, put the patties in the freezer for 10/15 minutes
- Grease them with a little extra-virgin olive oil and cook them in a pan until they are well browned, or bake them in the oven at 190 ° C for 20 minutes.