Another delicious recipe by Phoebe of @_naturalnourishment
- 4 medium carrots
- 250g green beans
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- Handful blanched almonds
- 1 jar Fish4Ever mackerel with black pepper & orange
- Fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Roughly chop the carrots, add to a sauté pan with 1/4 cup water & 1 teaspoon coconut oil, cover & simmer for 6 mins.
- Once tender allow any excess water to steam off then blend until you have a chunky purée.
- Add the beans to the same pan with another teaspoon coconut oil, heat on medium flame until they begin to blister lightly (~5mins), roughly chop the tomatoes & almonds, toss through & turn the heat off.
- Add your purée to the plates, top with the beans, arrange your mackerel & finish with the parsley.