Another delicious recipe by @sarah.m.fitcake! Thank you Sarah!
Recipe for 6 dough balls
For the dough:
- 125g Protein Pizza dough mix by @lcwshop (or any other pizza dough mix you might have or like)
- 100ml lukewarm water
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil
For the stuffing:
- 112g Fish4Ever tuna in spring water
- 30g cream cheese 0.2%
- 20g grated Grana Padano
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp dill
- 1 small beef tomato
- an additional 5g Grana Padano to sprinkle on top
- Mix the pizza dough mix with the water and oil. Let it set for about an hour in a warm place
- For the stuffing, mix all other ingredients except the tomato. Knead the pizza dough again and divide into 6 parts. Roll out the dough evenly. Put about 1 tsp. of tuna-stuffing in the middle as well as one slice of tomato. Form into a ball shape and lay onto the tray with the opening facing down.
- Sprinkle with some Grana Padano
- Bake for 17-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees.