@amumreviews created this tasty risotto recipe – definitely worth a try!
- Organico Primavera Risotto
- Organico Italian Garlic Spread & Dip
- Organico Grilled Peppers
- Mushrooms, cut into small chunks
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cherry or Baby Plum Tomatoes
- Baby Spinach to Serve
- Heat the butter in a large, deep frying pan and fry the mushrooms until they’re properly cooked and browned. Add some garlic spread.
- Cook the risotto with the mushrooms according to the instructions. I didn’t have any white wine in the house so I just used water which worked well.
- Chop the tomatoes and the grilled peppers. The peppers are easy to cut with scissors and add to the risotto after around 10 minutes or so.
- Keep cooking and stirring until the rice is cooked properly and add more liquid if needed.
- When it’s nearly done, add a generous amount of grated Parmesan cheese and cook for a little bit longer.
- Serve with a simple side of fresh baby spinach and enjoy!