Another delicious recipe – this time by @amumreviews
- Organico Italian Durum Wheat Pasta
- Organico Italian Garlic Spread & Dip
- Organico Vegan Pesto
- Mushrooms, cut into small chunks
- Frozen Chopped Peppers
- Creme Fraîche
- Baby Spinach to Serve
- Heat the butter in a large, deep frying pan and fry the mushrooms until they’re properly cooked and browned.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce by adding peppers to the mushrooms, frying for a few minutes, then adding a teaspoon or two of garlic spread, a full jar of Organico Vegan Pesto and Creme Fraîche until you have a consistency that you like.
- When the pasta is done, drain and mix with the sauce before putting it all in an oven-proof dish and covering with a generous amount of mozzarella. Bake or grill until the cheese has melted and is beautifully golden.
- Serve with a simple side of fresh baby spinach and enjoy!