This mouthwatering recipe was created by @myplacefortea. It’s one of her favourites and as soon as you try it, you’ll know why.
What you need:
- red onions (lots), sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- brie, sliced
- cherry tomatoes
- Fish4Ever anchovies
- olive oil
How to make it:
- Turn on the oven.
- In a pan, melt some butter and add the onions. Stir and cover with a lid.
- Stir the onions again and add the sugar. Stir and put the lid back on.
- Roll out the pastry sheet and place on a tray. Score it around the edges and prick it, so it will not puff up.
- Once again, stir the onions. They should be caramelising at this point.
- As soon as they have caramelised, tip them onto the pastry sheet and spread them out evenly.
- Add the brie and the tomatoes on top.
- Top the tart off with a sprinkle of thyme and bake it in the oven until it’s golden brown.
- In the meantime, chop up a couple of anchovies and mix through some rocket. Drizzle it with olive oil.
- Serve the tart with the salad and enjoy!