I think you’ll agree that pasta’s always a good idea, right? So here’s one by German blogger @dinner_for_two. She used our Fish4Ever wild pacific red salmon to create a creamy pasta dish that’s just as delicious as it is easy.
- Organico durum wheat pasta
- Fish4Ever wild pacific red salmon
- salt and pepper
- Cook the broccoli and the pasta until al dente.
- In the meantime, heat the salmon and the cream in a pan.
- Season with salt, pepper, a little bit of garlic and a pinch of sugar. Let simmer until it forms a creamy sauce.
- Add pasta and broccoli and heat again.