Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 peppers, chopped (Shara used one red and one yellow)
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- seasonings of your choice
- 320 g Organico wholewheat pasta
- 1 can of Fish4Ever sardines in spring water, roughly chopped
- 200 g spinach
- black pepper and chopped parsley to finish things off
- Pan fry the onion for 5-10 minutes until soft, but not browned.
- Add the garlic and stir for one minute.
- Add the peppers and cook for 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and let simmer over a medium heat until the sauce thickens, then season.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Add the sardines to the sauce and stir gently.
- Add the spinach and let wilt.
- Stir through the cooked pasta and finish it all off with a good grind of black pepper and a handful of parsley. Enjoy!