German blogger @dinner_for_two shared another amazing pasta recipe with us! She used our Fish4Ever tuna in coconut oil as well as organic penne from Organico.
- Organico Italian Durum wheat penne
- 1 small onion (or 1/2 bigger onion), finely chopped
- olive oil
- 1 bottle of Organico passata
- 1 tin of Fish4Ever tuna in coconut oil, drained
- maize or peas (optional)
- splash of cream or 1-2 EL creme fraiche (if needed)
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- fresh basil and Parmesan to garnish
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, lightly pan fry the onion in some olive oil.
- Pour in the passata and add tuna as well as maize or peas.
- If needed, stir in creme fraiche or cream.
- Bring the sauce to the boil and let simmer over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar, oregano and garlic.
- Serve with the drained pasta and garnish with basil and Parmesan. Enjoy!