- green salad
- organic spinach
- red pimento beans
- 1 jar of Fish4Ever mackerel filets
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- olive oil
- avocado oil
- red paprika powder or other herbs
- Soak dried beans overnight in water and cook them 1-2 hours.
- Wash salad and spinach, arrange on a plate or in a bowl. Then top with the mackerel filets and capers.
- For the dressing mix mustard and white vinegar or lemon juice together.
- Add olive oil, avocado oil, salt, pepper and the other herbs to taste.
Enjoy your meal!