Are you looking for a healthy snack? Try out these low-carb tuna-cheese balls with a spicy wasabi mayo that @gezond_en_simpel created.
Below you find the ingredients for 15 pieces:
- 1 can of Fish4Ever Skipjack tuna chunks in spring water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons wasabi
1. Mix together all ingredients of the filling. In case it is too sticky, add more almond flour.
2. Combine the ingredients for the crust in another bowl.
3. Make balls out of the filling and roll them through the crust until covered.
4. Bake the balls in a preheated oven (230 °C or 440 °F) for about 30 min.
5. Meanwhile prepare the dip.