This simple but super delicious pasta salad was created by the lovely @myredcarpetbody in a time when she could only cook easy meals due to an injury.
To make this beautiful bowl she used our pole and line caught tuna and our anchovies, as well as some organic sun-dried tomatoes.
It is really easy to prepare the dish, so here’s a few rough instructions.
- Pasta (amount depending on the number of portions you want to get)
- 1 jar of Fish4Ever tuna
- 1 jar of Fish4Ever anchovies
- 1 jar of Organico organic sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach (organic preferrably)
- Olive oil from the tuna jar
- Chilli peppers
- lemon juice
- Boil the amount of pasta you need for preparing enough portions, drain and let cool down. Then put into a bowl.
- Add a jar of Fish4Ever tuna and a jar of Fish4Ever anchovies (cut into smaller bites if you like).
- Cut some Organico sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Add as much spinach as you want and some Oregano if you like.
- For the dressing mix olive oil, chilli peppers, salt and lemon juice together and then poor over your pasta salad.