As spring is becoming more and more present, how about a light and fresh tasting salad for lunch on a sunny day?
This amazing bowl was created by our lovely Blogger @nattys_table.
Follow her instructions for making this super delicious salad!
- Fish4Ever Sardines in Organic Olive Oil and Lemon
- Mixed leaves
- Cucumber, sliced
- Radish, sliced
- Fennel, sliced
- Nigella seeds
- Dill seeds
- Fresh dill
- Ideally dress the fennel first (with some of the dill chopped in) with hemp seed oil, apple cider vinegar, salt & pepper and leave to macerate whilst you make the rest of the salad.
- Wash the salad and vegetables.
- Slice the vegetables.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, dress in hemp seed oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Finally top the salad with the Sardines.