When it’s getting warmer and sunnier in spring and then really hot weather in summer a refreshing snack is the best thing.
These Cucumber-Tuna Rolls made by @hannahkooktzo are perfect for this.
They are healthy, easy & quick to prepare and also great to take for picnics or as finger food.
Find out what you need to make these tasty snacks below.
- Fish4Ever Skipjack Tuna in Organic Olive Oil
- Coriander to taste
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 red onion
- Dash of olive oil
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Cut the onion into small pieces. Add the salt, lime juice and olive oil and stir well.
- Drain the fish well and add this together with the tomatoes and Coriander.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the cucumber into long slices using a cheese slicer or peeler.
- Spread a thin layer of Skyr on each long slice first and then add the tuna salad.
- Roll up the cucumber and fix it with a skewer.
To make it look even nicer you can half some cherry tomatoes and put them at the ends of the skewers as decoration.
Enjoy this healthy snack.