These amazing toasts were prepared by @beautyblondetest following a recipe of @cyril_lignac.
They are great as a snack in between or as a quick lunch or dinner.
Below you can find rough instructions on what you need to make these Tartines Mimosas.
- Fish4Ever White Tuna in Organic Olive Oil
- Cream cheese, amount depends on the texture you want to have
- Pickles, cut into small pieces
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Mix the tuna with cream cheese and the pickles.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the hard-boiled eggs and add to the mixture.
- Toast as many slices of bread as you want to eat and spread your easy tuna salad on them.