We launched our products in France with Biocoop recently and this is one of the first recipes made with one of the products we launched there.
Pauline from @mon_insta_diet baked these lovely little tuna cakes.
They are perfect as an aperitif or to accompany a salad, she suggests.
Here’s the recipe to make this little tasty cakes:
- 1 onion
- 60 g wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 fresh cheese (about 100g)
- 1 can Fish4Ever Tuna in Spring Water
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Some grated cheese (parmesan for example)
- Chop the onion and fry it in a pan until slightly brown.
- Dice the tomato.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and at the end add the onion, the can of tuna and tomato pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a small-shaped muffin tray.
- Place in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Enjoy these little delicacies warm or cold, they taste great both ways!